Saturday, May 19, 2012

2 days left in the only place I have ever known.

Monday... that is 2 days away from when I leave Grants Pass.

Grants Pass is such a beautiful town, everyting about it I know and love. It will be hard to leave here on Monday. These last couple weeks have really opened my eyes. I have really spent one on one time with my sister. Her and I , being so close in age.( and very different personalities). have never had a real connection until now. We have always loved eachother, but knowing I am leaving soon, we both have been in a little extra effort to create wonderful memories. With our lives on different paths- hers with building a family and full time school, and mine- full time school and exercise... we havent had alot of spare time to just laugh together. Moving in with her was the best thing I could have done for both of us, but it sure will make it hard to leave.  My going away party was wonderful last night. So many people came that I love and it just showed me all the support I have in my life.

I am a little anxious, not really nervous. Alot of people have asked if I was nervous.. and I can honestly say that I am not nervous, I love a challenge and I want to be pushed. Anxious because I have been waiting 5 months for this day to come. Some are not supportive of this decision, but most are. People who really know my personality.. think I am a good fit for this sort of life style. I am eager to see what this is all about!!

Until next time....



1 comment:

  1. Heather Mae! :'-) SO PROUD!!!! I cried when i read your story about you and your sister. I love that u guys are so much closer! I miss my sister so much. we also are very different. But, that's fun!!!! we still get to giggle about the things other people don't think is so funny. :) so fun! I love your honesty, your beauty,(inside and out) and your caring heart! I will always remember and appreciate the special gifts you gave me and my family. ( you are the reason I had a good 1st anniversary dinner) Heather, I love you like a sister and I will continue to pray for you and your family. I can't say it enough...... I am so proud of you! Thank you for being you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete