Wednesday, May 2, 2012

21 days

Today I woke up chanting "Only 21 more days!"
I am eager to leave and get this over with. I am ready. I will miss my family and friends, but I know this is the right decision for me. I wasnt ment to be here in this little town. I dont even know who I was ment to be in this life if I were to stick around GP.
I just completed my last recorded PT test before I leave for basic. I improved my pushups, I reached the 75 mark!!! Situps- 80, and 2 miles in 12:49.
It feels so good to start a fresh life. Get rid of all my things I do not need or use.. I have been hoarding way to long unintentionally. You dont realize the things you collect over the years, until its time to downsize! Moving into Kris and Ryan's house for the last month has been fun. Never a dull moment in their household. I come home to Penelope (3) trying on my dresses and jumping on the bed, while Dirk (2) is digging through my things looking for any sort of sugary treat he can find! It gives me a chance to get to know my sister more, and be with the kids. I sure will miss them.
Dr. Foutz ( the dr. I work for) is trying hard to keep me."We can diagnose you Bi polar" was his latest plan. I will miss my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment